I have to admit I recently have a crush on him, Alan Shore. Oh, actually his real name is JAMES SPADER, that is not the point. The point is he has all outstanding quality which make women love him. He has good humor, a sense of responsibility and justice, when you look his eyes, you can even find the slightest depression. All of this let me addict to him. In my eyes, he is handsome, and perfect, I even did not take note of his obesity before I found comments to him on internet. In particular, he is an interpretation of the role of lawyer, every time his performance make me fall in boundless love of lawyer. His fantastic closing speeches moved me always. I dreamed of being a lawyer as him.
8/24/2008
JAMES SPADER
I have to admit I recently have a crush on him, Alan Shore. Oh, actually his real name is JAMES SPADER, that is not the point. The point is he has all outstanding quality which make women love him. He has good humor, a sense of responsibility and justice, when you look his eyes, you can even find the slightest depression. All of this let me addict to him. In my eyes, he is handsome, and perfect, I even did not take note of his obesity before I found comments to him on internet. In particular, he is an interpretation of the role of lawyer, every time his performance make me fall in boundless love of lawyer. His fantastic closing speeches moved me always. I dreamed of being a lawyer as him.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论